Beveridge Park Community Festival
As part of the popular Beveridge Park Community Festival in July, Fife Council and Sustrans will have lots of exciting cycling and walking activities for all ages, as well as loads of information about cycling and walking in Kirkcaldy. Including:
- BMX skills display (Saturday) and Big Air stunt display (Sunday) by The Clan display team
- Wooden bike skills track for all ages - bring your own bike or borrow one on the day
- Dr Bike - bring along your bike for a free check and adjustments by a trained mechanic
- Bike powered smoothie maker
- Guided group rides in Beveridge Park at a leisurely pace
- Find out about Bums Off Seats led walks, CycleStart led rides, Middleden Mountain Bike Club, Tour of the Kingdom long distance bike ride and lots more
All of this will be alongside the other great attractions of the festival at Beveridge Park, on Saturday and Sunday the 2nd and 3rd of July, between 12:00 and 4:00pm each day.
Why not think about bringing your bike along to the Festival? You can take part in our rides in the park, skills course, and have a check by Dr Bike.